Forms & Applications

Building Permit Information

Board of Appeals Requests

Dog Licensing

Dog licenses expire December 31st of each year.

If you are the owner of a dog 5 months of age or older, every year you must purchase a dog license from the Town Clerk-Treasurer. All dogs over 4 months of age are required to be vaccinated for rabies by a veterinarian and re-vaccinated one year later, and every three years thereafter. This is a STATE IMPOSED LAW. No dog license will be issued without RABIES VACCINATION CERTIFICATE being presented to the treasurer. An invoice from your veterinarian is not sufficient. If paying by mail, please enclose rabies vaccination certificate(s) and they will be returned to you with your license.

​A $20 late fee will be assessed for each licensable dog that is not licensed by April 1. Please notify the Town Clerk-Treasurer at the Town of Rhine office if you no longer own your dog that was licensed in Town of Rhine this year or last year.

Dog licenses can be obtained at the Town Hall during regular office hours, or License applications can be mailed to Town of Rhine, W5250 Cty Rd. FF, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. A self-addressed stamped envelope is required.

​If requesting a dog license when paying property taxes, pay for each item separately. Checks for property taxes must be separate from payment for dog licenses. Checks payable to Town of Rhine.

Dog license fees:

$14.00 — Male or Female
$7.00 — Neutered Male or Spayed Female
Multiple dog license is $55.00 for 12 or fewer dogs — $5.00 for each dog over 12
$20 — late fee

Hall/Park Shelter

IoH Permits

Liquor Licensing Application and Information

Please reference ordinance 12.03 for license fees.

Liquor License Applications

Town of Rhine Liquor Operating License Application

Click on the Department of Revenue Link here and download the following


  • Original Alcohol Beverage License (AT-106)
  • Renewal Alcohol Beverage License (AT-115)
  • Application for Temporary Class B Retailers License (AT-315)
  • Auxiliary Questionaire – Alcohol Beverage License Application (AT-103)
  • Cigarette License (CTP-200)

Informational Materials

  • WI Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco Laws for Retailers (PUB 302)


Plan Commission Requests