Town Of Rhine Hall/Park Shelter
W5250 Cty FF
Elkhart Lake, WI 53020
The Town of Rhine Hall (maximum capacity 120 persons) and Park Shelter (maximum capacity 330 persons) belong to all residents of the Town, and were constructed for their use. Renters must be a Town Rhine resident. To maintain the Hall or Shelter in good condition, renters agree to the following conditions:
- State day, hours, and purpose of use to the Town Clerk. All functions MUST end by 12:00 midnight.
- Hall Rental - Pay up-front $180.00. Fee of $90.00 plus $90.00 (refundable) if Hall is left in good clean condition. Shelter and Hall Rental- Pay up-front $320.00. Fee of $160.00 plus $160.00 (refundable) if both facilities are rented at the same time and left in a clean condition.
- Pick up the rental key the Thursday before your event between 11:30AM and 4:30PM.
- Mop the floors after the function is over – water only.
- Clean sinks and counter tops in kitchen.
- Put away all dishes and crockery.
- Empty wastebaskets from rest rooms.
- Set-up tables and chairs in the condition you found them.
- Any garbage MUST be removed from the Hall. Use plastic bags in garbage cans. Remove from premises. Do not put on the grounds.
- Any damage done to the interior or exterior of the building is the responsibility of the renter. Renter agrees to pay all repair costs if such damage occurs.
- Any and all long distance phone calls will be paid for by the renter.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Town Hall or in the Shelter. If smoking occurs outside the Hall, it is the responsibility of the renter to appropriately clean the area.
- When your event is over please lock up and place the rental key in the mail slot to the left of the front door